Located In Des Moines, IA
Customized Van Shelving, Van Racking, Ladder Racks, Partitions and Storage Systems for Commercial Vehicles
Top 5 Benefits of Ranger Design Van Shelving
- Strong: Ranger Design’s exclusive shelf construction of extrusions and laminate willingly carries the load time after time.
- Lightweight: Extra durability doesn’t necessarily mean extra weight. Ranger Design’s popular #4048-3 shelf weighs a mere 44 lbs.
- Versatile: Ranger Design shelves are easily adjustable in order to accommodate any kind of cargo .
- Quiet: Shelf dividers drop into specially engineered slots that eliminate all rattles.
- Price Competitive: With two lines of van systems (Aluminum and Steel) Ranger Design can meet any budgetary and/or equipment lifespan requirement
Ranger Design’s van shelving and storage bin systems are unique in the industry; they combine the strength and rigidity of aluminum extrusions with a solid substrate shelf base, to give a shelf tray that is strong, and very quiet.
Designed to organize and store, Ranger Design van shelving systems are contoured to maximize the floor space and storage capabilities of your vehicle. Dividers can be repositioned to best accommodate your payload.
Ranger Design van shelving systems offer a large selection of standard sizes, and a solid attachment system. Because of the curved end panels and different depths of shelves, these units hug the wall of the van and maximize valuable floor space.